We are your off-site administrative professionals. Anything you don’t have time to do. We can do it online.
If a large part of your workday is being consumed by phone calls, paperwork, and other time-sensitive tasks, then hiring a virtual assistant may be an ideal solution. We can handle many of the everyday clerical, scheduling, and technical aspects that keep your business operating smoothly.
How Virtual Assistants Work
Thanks to the internet, desktop sharing, and VOIP, virtual assistants can tackle a wide variety of tasks from anywhere in the world for their clients. For example, phone calls can be rerouted easily to a virtual assistant after-hours or whenever you’re unavailable.
Many virtual assistants assist several different clients with a variety of services, such as invoicing, making travel arrangements, or doing research. Pay can be on a per project basis—hourly or fixed-price. If you need a virtual assistant longer term or on an ongoing basis, you may need to consult your HR partner or other advisor to verify the worker’s classification.
What Virtual Assistants Do
With a variety of expertise, virtual assistants can handle almost any administrative project. There’s no limit to what virtual assistants can do for your business.
Here are some typical types of tasks a virtual assistant might handle:
- Answer calls, return emails, and similar tasks
- Provide various levels of customer service
- Type documents, mail letters, and take notes
- Serve as a point of contact for other team members
- Schedule meetings and manage daily calendar
- Book travel accommodations and car rentals
- Manage blogs and social media accounts
- Create presentations and sales materials
- Collaborate with writers, graphic artists, and designers
- Handle financial tasks in payroll and accounting
- Make business purchases and deal with vendors
- Share industry-related advice and guidance
- Handle website maintenance and updates
- Manage servers, networks, and office hardware
- Provide tech support to customers and vendors
- Drive traffic to online storefronts
- Create promotional campaigns and events
- Find and engage potential customers
- Advise on best business practices
- Build teams and recruit other virtual assistants
- Handle scheduling and delegate daily tasks
It’s important to remember that this is just a small sample of the services that virtual assistants can provide. From the highly specialized to the jack of all trades, there are likely several ideal professionals available for your specific project needs. Then again, it may be easier to hire several different virtual assistants to handle varying needs…the right balance can only be found through trial and error.